#SEIGEISOVER PRAYER POINTS

by 7:08 AM 0 comments
The Siege is OVER

The Siege is OVER! 
PRAYER POINTS FOR 7 DAYS FASTING

 Day 1:  GOD WILL HEAR YOU. 

1.    Thank God for His mercies over you, family, Nation and   His Church. 
        Lamentation 3:22.
2.    Father forgive us our sins. John 9:31. 
3.    God answer me as I call. Psalm 4:1.
4.    Lord deliver me from the trouble of life. Psalm 81:1,7-10.
5.    Father, turn my mountains to testimonies. Isaiah 55:12.
6.    Father, break your silence and reveal yourself to me.       Daniel 9:20-23. 
7.    Father, let my tears of sorrow turn to tears of joy. Isaiah 30:19. 
8.    Lord let the words of my mouth commit you. Psalm 54:2.
9.    Father, in your faithfulness attend to my request/supplications. Psalm 143:1.
10.  Father, rescue me speedily so that I will not die without testimonies. Psalm 143:7 .
11.  Father, give me notable miracles as I wait on you. Psalm 84:11.
12.  Father, in the multitude of thy mercy show me the way out for my life.
      Psalm 102:1-2,13,17.
13.  Father. Let your church become solution centers. Daniel 9:17.
   GOD WILL HEAR YOU........



Day 2: God will lift your burdens.

1. Let's exalt the name of the Lord using 1 Chronicles 29:11-13
2. Thank God for the gift of Jesus for the salvation of your soul. Rev. 7:10; Matthew 1:21. Thank God for forgiving you your sins.
3. Ask God to anoint you with Holy Ghost and fire. Father, fill me and your church with Holy Ghost as in the day of Pentecost. Matthew 3:11; Acts 2:1-4
4. Father, soak me with your rain of blessings, healing, knowledge, wisdom, abundance of material, financial and spiritual blessings. Hosea 1:3
5. Father, I call unto you, please deliver from all my enemies; for they are too strong for me. Psalm 18:16-17.
6. Father, I come to you. Please help me to overcome anything, character, behavior that would keep you far from me; pride, self praise, foolishness, backbiting, procrastination, laziness.... Matthew. 11:28-30.
7. Father, I hand over all my troubles, anxieties, fears to you. Arise O Lord and help me. 1 Peter 5:7
8. Father, I am in your presence now, please send your word and deliver from every evil covenant that has tied me to causes of poverty, barrenness, stagnancy, joblessness, sorrow, sickness.... Luke 13:10-16
9. Jesus, my saviour and my Lord, thou son of the living God, have mercy on me that my eyes may be opened to see the secret behind my condition. Romans. 10:13; Mark 10:46-52. Lead me out of the valley of darkness.
10. Father, set me apart for your glory with the anointing. 1 Samuel. 16: 1, 12 - 14; Luke 4:18-19.
11. Personal prayer.
12. Give thanks.


Day 3: You are HEALED!


1.      Exodus 23 : 25 -  Father I thank you for the gift of life and good health.
2.      3 John 1 : 2 - Father I thank you for the promise of good health and prosperity.
3.     Deuteronomy 7 : 15 - 
Father take away all my sickness and diseases, Financial sickness father take away -
4.     My body hear the word of the lord, jump out of every sickness and diseases in the name of Jesus.
5.     You Arrow of sickness from the camp of the enemies I reverse you back to the sender in the name of Jesus).
6.     Jeremiah 30 : 7 - Father restore my health and heal me of every sickness and diseases, financial sickness, financial disease in the name of Jesus.
7.     Psalm 107 : 20 - Father send forth your word to deliver me from destruction and heal me.
8.     Psalm 103 :  3 - Father  forgive me of my iniquity and heal me of every sickness as a result of my iniquity.
9.     Isaiah 30 : 26 -  Father in this 7 days of fasting and praying let my health shine in folds like the light of the sun shines and make my healing perfect.
10.    Isaiah 33 : 24 - Father according to your word,  I am not sick I am healed  and God has forgive me.
11.     Isaiah 58 : 8 - Father as the light breaks forth as the morning, let my health and finances spring forth speedily. I receive your glory as my reward.
12.      Jeremiah 17 : 14 - Heal me oh Lord and I shall be healed, save me and I shall be saved for thou are my praise.
13.     Jeremiah 33 : 6 -  Father according to your word, bring me sound health, cure me oh lord reveal unto me the abundance of peace and truth.
14.      Hosea 11: 3, Jeremiah 8 : 22 -  Father out of your mercy send your healing agent to me, let my healing be delivered with perfection.
15.      Malachi 4 : 2 - 3 - Father send forth the sun of righteousness with healing in his wings to deliver me from the oppression of the wicked, I tread down the wicked for they shall be ashes under my feet.
16.    1Peter 2 : 24 - Decree and the declare by the stripes of Jesus I am healed.
17.     Thank God for healing and answered prayers.



4TH DAY: GOD WILL BLESS YOU 
1 Chronicles 4:9-10,

1. Let us appreciate God for His provisions and all round blessings Psalm 103:1-5
2. Father I ask for forgiveness of my sins and disobedience to your instructions which has hinder my blessings Malachi 3:8-9,
3. Father, as your covenant child by faith, let Abrahamic covenant be fulfill in my life Genesis 22:16-18; Job 42:12
4. Father, open unto me the treasures of heaven Isaiah 45:3, Deuteronomy 28.12
5. Father, pronounce your blessing upon my life, my family, the work of my hands, the fruit of my body and everything that concerns me Deuteronomy 28:4,8,11
6. Father, arise and contend with every army assigned to stop my advancement to all round blessings Joshua 6:1, 2 King 6:24; 7:6; Deuteronomy 28:7
7. Father, on the altar of your mercy and Divine Favour let me enter my season of all round harvest of testimonies Psalm 102:13
8. Lord almighty I enter into covenant with you today that I will no longer disobey your commandment so that I will not be curse Deuteronomy 28:15, Luke 6:38
9. Let us thank Him for answer to our prayers. Psalm 102:17



Pastor Joesph Olusola-Dada

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments :

Post a Comment