DAY 5: VIGIL DRY BONES SHALL LIVE AGAIN #SIEGEISOVER2015

by 12:17 AM 0 comments

THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
HOPE OF GLORY PARISH MIDRAND SOUTH AFRICA.
 7 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYERS.
DAY 5: NIGHT VIGIL DRY BONES SHALL LIVE AGAIN 
PRAYER POINTS
1. Let us praise God for His great, honorable and glorious work in our lives 
Psalm 111:1- 4
2. Father please speak let my body hear your word and make me whole Mark 10:52
3. Father, please speak let my entire system hear your word and be made free from every yoke Mark 5:8
4. Father, please speak so that Fruitlessness will end forever in my life Hebrew 4:12
5. Father, pleas speak to my future so that I will never know failure and defeat again. 1 Samuel 16:12-13
6. Father, please speak to my resources so that I will never lack again John 6:63
7. Father, pleas speak and change all curses in my life to blessings 2 King 2:21-22
8.Father, I surrender all my battles to you, arise and fight for me until victory is mine 
1 Samuel 17:47 
9. You stubborn enemy of my destiny I subdue you by the blood of Jesus Christ, I claim my total victory over you today in Jesus name Ephesians 1:7
10. Father, I overcome every force of disappointment, failure, miscarriage of testimony, trouble, tragedy, sickness and disease, stagnation, evil dreams, pain, frustration, divorce, curse and all manner of maladies by the name of Jesus Proverb 18:10
11. I command every barrier to my Favour to be remove now in Jesus name Psalm 102:13
12. Father, I reprogram my life for unending Favour from today Genesis 39:21
13. Father, open my eyes to know the secrets of my life Deuteronomy 29:29
14. Father, I declare my graduation from the school of struggle and suffering in Jesus mighty name. John 9:25
15.Father, on the altar of mercy and divine Favour give me a new song psalm 84:11,  Psalm 40:1-3
16. Father, Jesus was exalted because he loved righteousness and hated wickedness. Today I receive grace to do the same in Jesus name. Psalm 45:7
17. Let us thank God for answer to our prayers Psalm 102:17

Pastor Joesph Olusola-Dada

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments :

Post a Comment